Flag pick up has been delayed until tomorrow afternoon due to the weather. We do not have space for all of the flags to dry out. Please sign up if you can help out tomorrow at 6:00. I realize this is early but we need to get it done before dark. We really need lots of help to get it done before dark. There will not be any den meetings tomorrow night unless specified by your den leader.