Happy Super Bowl Sunday!
Thank you to all the scouts and parents who helped place flags. Below is key information about den meeting and pinewood derby. Please keep an eye on your email this week for spring break registration.
- Monday Night meetings:
- Lions – Pike Hall
- Tigers – NO Meeting
- Webelos – See den leader communication. You will meet at Prestige for flag placement. Please wear your button down blue or tan shirts.
- AOL – Friendship hall. Please wear your button down tan shirts. You have a guest speaker.
- Tuesday Night Meetings:
- Wolves – Friendship hall
- Pinewood Derby Check-in – Friday, Feb 12 from 6:00 – 8:30.
- If you have questions come up Monday night to the den meetings. Kathy Prince will be available to answer questions.
- Register your car(s) HERE – Prior to Friday, Feb 12 please register you car to make the check-in process go quickly. At check-in night you will bring your finished car for inspection. At inspection we check to make sure the car follows all the rules (using the BSA tires, weight is 5 ounces or less, etc). We will have a pit if your car needs adjusting. We will be following social distancing guidelines. We ask you wear a mask and limit the number of people you bring. Your scout does NOT have to be present at check-in.
- Pinewood derby rules
- Pinewood Derby Race Day!!! – Saturday, Feb 13 from 8:00am until it ends – we will be racing by dens. Please see your start times below
- Lions – 8:00
- Tigers – 8:45
- Wolves – 9:30
- Bears – 10:15
- Webelos – 11:00
- AOL – 11:45
- Open – 1:00 NOT in person. This will be live streamed.