Hello, Fantastic Pack 359 Family!!!
Thanks to all the participants of this past weekend's Rose Parade. It was lots of fun, and Pack led the whole Parade!!!
1. Shirts – if you ordered Pack t-shirts, you can pick them up at tomorrow's meeting. Please come by Pike Hall to get your shirts.
2. Pack Meeting – Monday, October 30 is our next Pack meeting. Please enter any requirements done at home on Scoutbook.com. Also, get with your Den Leaders about completed requirements.
3. Veterans' Day Programs – be on the lookout for Whitehouse Elementary School Veterans' Day Program, Nov. 8 – 10. We ask that your Scout wear his uniform on the day his school has the program so he can participate in the flag ceremony.
4. Cowboys Overnighter – registration is complete. I will send a detailed email about what to bring at a later date.
5. Fall Family Camp – Nov. 10-12 at Pirkey Environmental Park near Hallsville, TX. FUN FUN FUN!! Lots of requirements will be done at Family Camp! Everyone is invited. Scouts, parents, siblings, etc. Just need completed Health Forms for all participants. Your Den Leader will start asking for attendees as we need to purchase food.
6. Pack Calendar – it's online! etacpack359.org/calendar
Room Assigments for Tomorrow's Den Meetings:
Tigers – Discovery Room
Wolves – Outside Pavilion
Bears – Fellowship Hall
Webelos – Pike Hall
Arrows – Upstairs Room
That is all for now.
Thanks for all you do!
Yours in Scouting,
D. Jason Phillips