Your assignment today is to enjoy the snow before it melts! No meeting tonight. Also, please work on your Duty to God requirement. Below are the requirements
Complete requirement 1 plus at least two others.
- Discuss with your parent, guardian, den leader, or other caring adult what it means to do your duty to God. Tell how you do your duty to God in your daily life.
- With a family member, attend a religious service or other activity that shows how your family expresses reverence for God.
- Earn the religious emblem of your faith that is appropriate for your age or grade.
- Help with a local service project and talk with your den or family about how helping others is part of our duty to God.
- With the approval of your parent/guardian, den leader, or other caring adult, think of and then carry out an act of kindness or respect that you think shows duty to God.
January 9th – Pinewood Derby Build Day
January 30th – Flag Party
February 7th – Scout Sunday
February 12th – Pack Pinewood Derby Car Check-in
February 13th – Pack Pinewood Derby
February 27th – District Pinewood Derby
March 6th-9th – Spring Break Camp (Dinosaur Valley, registration will be sent out soon)
March – AOL crossover TBD