Happy Sunday Tigers! I just wanted to send out what we will be working on tomorrow night. There will be a requirement that will need to be completed at home and brought to the December 11th Pack Meeting. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Nov 6- At Whitehouse Methodist Church
*Tiger Bites 1, 2 & 3
- With your parent, guardian, other caring adult, or den, find out about good food choices and not-so-good choices. Identify three foods that you think would be good choices and three foods that would not be good choices.
- Explain the importance of hand washing before a meal and clean-up after a meal. Then show how you would do each.
- Show that you know the difference between a fruit and a vegetable. Eat one of each.
*Games Tigers Play 2
1.Talk with your den or family about why good nutrition helps you to be strong and active.
Bring a nutritious snack to a den meeting. Share why you picked it and what makes it a
good snack choice.
*Good Knights 1, 2 & 4
- With your den, parent/guardian, or other caring adult, say the Scout Law. Explain to your den one of the 12 points of the Law and why you think a knight would have the same behavior.
- If you have not already done so, make a code of conduct with your den that will describe how each person should act when you are all together. If your den has a code of conduct, discuss with your den the updates it might need. Vote on which actions should go in your den code of conduct.
WORK ON AT HOME- Using recycled materials, design and build a small castle to display at the pack meeting (Bring this to Dec 11th meeting)