Hello, Pack 359 Family!
Monday, 1/29/18, at 6:30 pm is our 1st Pack Meeting of 2018. Uniform is Field (Class A). No hats please as we will be meeting in the church sanctuary.
IMPORTANT: The Tiger Den is collecting canned foods for a food drive/community service project. Please try to bring canned foods to tomorrow's meeting. This will be the last time we collect it.
1. Pinewood Derby – Saturday, Feb. 17 at Pollard UMC in Tyler. We will have a required registration/weigh-in on Friday, Feb. 16 at Pollard. Get busy working on those cars!!
2. Spring Break Trip – Saturday, March 10 through Wednesday, March 14. As the date approaches, we will have an informational meeting to discuss logistics and complete Health Forms, as AB&C will need to be completed for this.
3. AOL Crossover – our eldest Scouts will be crossing over to Boy Scouts on Saturday, March 24. All our invited to attend to show our support and congratulations for this achievement.
4. Blue & Gold Banquet – Saturday, April 14 at the Ornelas Activity Center near UT-Tyler. Our end of year banquet where the Scouts achieve the rank they have been working on all year.
5. Spring Family Camp – Friday, May 18 through Sunday, May 20. Our last official campout of the year!! We will be performing our neckerchief changing ceremony at this campout.
That is enough information for now.
Thanks for all you do!
Yours in Scouting,
D. Jason Phillips