Howdy Scouting Family,
I'm super excited about all the activities coming up. We have 4 activities listed below. Please note 2 require registration.
- Scout Sunday (postponed) – due to the current COVID numbers we are pushing this out later in the year.
- Flag Delivery – Yes it is time to put out the flags for Presidents Day. We will be going this Sunday, Feb 7 at noon.
- Please register to HERE
- Meet on the side of the church with the picnic tables are on.
- Pinewood Derby Check-in – Friday, Feb 12 from 6:00 – 8:30.
- Register your car(s) HERE – Prior to Friday, Feb 12 please register you car to make the check-in process go quickly. At check-in night you will bring your finished car for inspection. At inspection we check to make sure the car follows all the rules (using the BSA tires, weight is 5 ounces or less, etc). We will have a pit if your car needs adjusting. We will be following social distancing guidelines. We ask you wear a mask and limit the number of people you bring. Your scout does NOT have to be present at check-in.
- Pinewood derby rules
- Pinewood Derby Race Day!!! – Saturday, Feb 13 from 8:00am until it ends – we will be racing by dens. Please see your start times below
- Lions – 8:00
- Tigers – 8:45
- Wolves – 9:30
- Bears – 10:15
- Webelos – 11:00
- AOL – 11:45
- Open – 1:00 NOT in person. This will be live streamed.