Hello, Pack 359 Family!
Here are the upcoming reminders for the next couple of meetings.
- Monday, November 20 – no official meetings, but we will be at the Church beginning at 6:30 pm for take-order popcorn pickup. We'll be there for at least an hour so don't think you need to arrive at 6:30 sharp!
- Prize Selection – please click this link (www.etacpack359.org/prizes) to select prizes for your Scout's popcorn effort. Double check your Scout's total popcorn here – www.etacpack359.org/2017-popcorn-totals
- Checked Out Popcorn – if you checked out any popcorn to sell, please bring it Monday with money received.
- Fall Family Camp – please see click this survey link regarding Fall Family Camp. Please complete this as it helps us improve in years to come.
- Monday, November 27 – November Pack Meeting in the church sanctuary. Make sure you complete any requirements and approve them on Scoutbook.
- Saturday, December 2 – Whitehouse Christmas Parade and Holiday in the Park. We will lead the parade and then have a booth at Holiday in the Park. Be on the lookout for additional information. You can sign up for slots here.
I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving break!
Yours in Scouting,
D. Jason Phillips, Cubmaster
Jason Beaton, Committee Chairman