Howdy, Pack 359 Family!!!
Here is the information for this weekend's Whitehouse Christmas Parade and Christmas in the Park. We need your help!! Please see sign up link below for help with the booth.
1. Booth Set-Up – 8 AM in the Whitehouse Park. This involves setting up the canopy/tables and our booth for shooting bows and arrows/Flag Service information.
2. Christmas Parade – meet at the old Junior High parking lot at 9 am. We lead the parade. Lions and Tiger must ride on the trailer. Parents of Lions and Tigers must walk alongside the trailer. All other Scouts will walk. Uniform is Field (Class A). Parade starts at 10 AM. Pick-up for your Scouts will be at the Holloway 6th grade school (just inside the fence behind the school). You will need to sign your Scout in and out with an adult leader. I would suggest parking near the end of the parade route so pick-up is easier.
3. Christmas in the Park – 11 AM – 2 PM. We need help running the bow and arrow section and handing out flyers for our Flag Service. Click attached link to sign up!
4. Booth Tear Down – 2 PM. This involves packing up all supplies and returning them to the Scout Shed at the Church. A truck for this is always a PLUS!!!
5. Link to Help with Booth – etacpack359.org/christmasbooth. We need your help with set-up, manning the booth, and tear down of the the booth. Please sign up!!!
See you Saturday morning!!
Yours in Scouting,
D. Jason Phillips