Good evening Pack 359 Family,
In keeping up to date with COVID-19 procedures we are going to be updating our den meeting protocols to help limit exposure risk. We are going to ask a few things of you.
1. For indoor meetings, except Lions, all parents and siblings will need to remain in the car or outside the church for the duration of the meeting unless specifically asked by the den leader or cubmaster to attend the meeting. Tiger parents MUST remain on campus for the duration of the meeting. Entrance for restroom use is permissible.
2. Scouts 10 and over will need to wear face coverings and scouts under 10 are still encouraged to wear a face covering.
3. Please complete the attached screener for all people attending the scout meeting prior to attending.
4. When present at scout events we ask that you maintain 6 feet social distance with other families.
5. Den leaders are encouraged to have meetings outside rather than inside to increase social distancing between scouts.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. These protocols are in place so that we can continue to have scouting fun! If there are any questions please let us know.
Yours in Scouting,