Howdy Pack 359,
I am so ready to get back to scouting!!! I hope you all had a great summer and an easy start to the school year. Tomorrow evening we will be having a fun filled event, Cub Scout Olympics! Join us at the church baseball field at 6:30 PM for some fun and games!
Here are the events
- 20 m hurdles
- Javelin throw
- Water balloon shot put
- Flyswatter golf
- Wet torch relay
Cubs will rotate through the events with their den and medals will be awarded for each event. I can't wait to see you all there!
- Flags Delivered before Monday, August 30 (See Den Leader Communication)
- Saturday, September 11 – Recruitment Booth @ Whitehouse Farmers Market 9a – 2p
- Monday, September 13 – Den Leader Meeting
- Thursday, September 16 – Ice Cream Social & Meet and Greet (City Park)
- Flags Retrieved before Monday, September 20 (See Den Leader Communication)
- Monday, September 20 – ALL Parent Meeting (New & Returning)
- Monday, September 27 – First ‘Official' Den Meetings