Happy Wednesday Pack!
I hope everyone survived the CRAZY morning! First Day of School, Rain, Traffic, and Flooded Roads, OH MY! I can promise you we are thinking of all our Cubs, Teachers, and Parents. We cannot wait to hear about all the fun Cubs had this week when we meet Monday.
This coming Monday (Aug 23rd), we are hosting the CUB SCOUT OLYMPICS! The first event will start at 6:30 PM at the Church.
Here are the events:
- 20m Hurdles
- Javelin Throw
- Water Balloon Shot Put
- Flyswatter Golf
- Wet Torch Relay
Cubs will rotate through the events with their Dens. Medals will be awarded for each event.
Let The Games Begin!
Also – This Saturday (Aug 21st) at 4 PM Whitehouse United Methodist Church (our chartering organization) is hosting a community Back to School Bash. There will be outdoor games, inflatables, food, and small missions opportunities (like writing notes of encouragement to WISD teachers). Everything but the food will be free. This is a fun family outing open to the community.
Upcoming Pack Schedule (https://etacpack359.org/calendar/)
- Monday, August 23 – Cub Scout Olympics!
- Flags Delivered before Monday, August 30 (See Den Leader Communication)
- Saturday, September 11 – Recruitment Booth @ Whitehouse Farmers Market 9a – 2p
- Monday, September 13 – Den Leader Meeting
- Thursday, September 16 – Ice Cream Social & Meet and Greet (City Park)
- Flags Retrieved before Monday, September 20 (See Den Leader Communication)
- Monday, September 20 – ALL Parent Meeting (New & Returning)
- Monday, September 27 – First ‘Official' Den Meetings
We hope to see you all on Monday!