Good Evening Pack!
This Friday evening, we are going to throw a Welcome Back Water Day at the Whitehouse City Park. We're going to build Raingutter Regatta boats, race them, and then enjoy a couple of hours at the Splash Pad!! This event is open to any family and friends who may be interested in joining the Cub Scouts.
What to wear and bring:
• Wear your swimsuits
• Phillips head screwdriver (it has the plus sign on the end)
• Bug spray (its that time of year)
• Towels (if you are doing the splash pad)
• Drinking water and food (the concession stand will be CLOSED at the splash pad)
We will begin building our boats at 5 PM on Friday evening, followed by Splash Pad from 6 PM to 8 PM. We will have 2 tracks set up so that Scouts may begin racing once they finish their boat.
Attached is a flyer you can use to share with any family and friends.
Upcoming Pack Schedule (https://etacpack359.org/calendar/)
- Monday, August 23 – Cub Scout Olympics!
- Flags Delivered before Monday, August 30th (See Den Leaders)
- Saturday, September 11 – Recruitment Booth @ Whitehouse Farmers Market 9a – 2p
- Thursday, September 16th – Ice Cream Social & Meet and Greet (City Park)
- Flags Retrieved before Monday, September 20th (See Den Leaders)
- Monday, September 20th – ALL Parent Meeting (New & Returning)
- Monday, September 27th – First ‘Official' Den Meetings
We hope to see you (and friends!) on Friday night!