Family Camp cancelled due to all the crazy wet weather

No Family Camp this weekend!! 🙁
Waiting on reschedule information ….. Who Could meet Monday at 6PM (early due to ball games) to finish the last elective??
Hoping to see all the LIONS at Cub Scout Day Camp – 3rd Week in JUNE – mark your calendars!!

CANCELLATION: Spring Family Camp
05/02/2019 08:36
Good morning everyone!
It is with a sad face that I type this email. In the interest of safety we will be cancelling spring family camp this weekend. If you have already paid your money a refund will be issued. We are working on alternate plans and will still be doing a neckerchief changing ceremony and possibly a campfire. Those details will come out later this afternoon or tomorrow morning once we nail down a location and time. Again, I am sorry that we must do this but we want all of our families to be safe and the amount of rain we will be getting tomorrow night will just make the camping miserable! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.
Yours in Scouting,
Somer Bockover