Hello Wolf Families!
I hope everyone has had a nice summer! While the relaxed summer schedule was nice, I am glad to get back into the swing of things. Here are a couple of things I'd like to cover in this email: Flag delivery, Group Me account, Upcoming Events and Den Meetings
Flag Delivery: September 11th is coming up and we need to set out flags for our customers. Flags will be set outside of the church building by 4:00 today (Friday). Please pick a route and deliver the flags over the weekend. Here are the routes and family names based on what we did last time:
Sivula- D3, Jones- D4, Nickles- C2, Russell- D2, Jennings- C7 , Nicole's family did D1 last time, but they have a beautiful newborn baby, so I will need a new volunteer for that. Please text me at 936-645-0707 to volunteer if you don't see your name. Also please text me if you do see your name and you're not able to deliver. Or if you haven't delivered before and would like to give it a try. Thank-you!
Group me: It looks like our account has had a flood of strangers coming in. I think it would be best to dissolve that group and start a new one. I think I should have set the group to “closed” to avoid this. I will send a link via email or text so you can join a new group.
- Flag delivery (this week-end- 8/26-8/8)
- Committee meeting 9/4 at 2:30 pm – anyone is welcome to join in on the meeting and join the committee
- Ice Cream Social 9/15 at 6:30 pm more details to come from Cody via email -but it's usually at the Whitehouse Park
- First Den Meeting 9/26 at 6:30 pm – We are going to make our own slides at this meeting. Parents if you have a glue gun you can bring and are willing to glue things for the kids that would be amazing. More info on this later.
- Troup Parade 10/8 -10:00 am – more details on this to come later
Den Meetings – I am so excited to help our kids earn their Wolf patch this year. We will have two scouts from Troop 359 helping as Den Chiefs at our meetings. I will also need some help from you guys. This year I'll send a sign up for snacks and for help with the flag ceremonies. I would love for parents who are interested and able to help guide our kids in the flag ceremony for each meeting.
As always, please feel free to reach out to me at any time. My number is 936-645-0707.
Can't wait to see everyone!