Happy Mardi Gras to Den 4!
Tonight we need to
- Review Flag assignments for Den 4, answer questions, and plug families in where they can help. (Eric, Nicole I will be calling on you guys)
- Continue review and learning on First Aid skills. Lupton family – are y'all bringing the CPR device?
- I have a King Cake for snack time from Corner Bakery – parents might enjoy more than the Scouts!
- Speaking of snack time – Den 4 is a “chip lovin' crew” – any donations of chips or fruit roll ups are always welcome.
- Check out the Spring Break camp out link – Registrations are about half-full right now!
UPCOMING PACK ACTIVITIES
Saturday, March 4 – District Pinewood Derby Day at WUMC
Sunday, March 5, 2:00pm – Pack 359 Committee meeting open to all Scouting Parents
Spring Break Camp – Petit Jean Park – Sunday March 12 – Tues March 14
Sunday, April 2, 2:00 pm – Pack 359 Committee meeting open to all Scouting Parents
Sunday, April 9 – Easter Sunday
Saturday, April 15 – 5:00pm – Blue & Gold
Friday, April 21 – Sunday, April 23 – Spring Family Camp