Howdy Tiger Team!!
Monday night we will be making our BIRD HOUSES!
BRING A TOWEL to work on, A SMALL HAMMER AND PHILLIPS HEAD SCREWDRIVER to our meeting. If you have not paid your $3 for the bird house please bring that also.
I hope everyone has been working on their DUTY to God award over the Christmas Break. I'd like to be able to check that advancement off for everyone at our next Pack meeting. Here are the questions (You have a hand out with this information on it and it's in our Tiger book) You will need to complete steps 1 & 2 (really 1a & 1b) and two of the other three choices.
- a – Discuss with your Parent, Den Leader, or other adult what it means to do your duty to God.
- b – Tell how you do your duty to God in your daily life.
- With a family member, attend a religious service or activity that shows how your family expressed reverence for God. List what you did and when.
- Help with a local service project and talk with your Den or family about how helping others is part of our duty to God. Remember that Den 4 brought treat baskets to the Police and Fire Departments. Some of you also did clean up at Family camp or participated in holiday food drives. Share how helping others is part of our duty to God.
- Think of and carry out an act of kindness or respect that you think shows duty to God. What did you do? When did you do it? How do you think it shows duty to God?
Can't wait to see everyone Monday night!!!!