Den 4 Bears are responsible for the flags in Zone 3 – there are enough areas for SEVEN families to put out flags and more if you work in tandem!!
When you log in to https://etacpack359.org/routes you will see the link for Den4/Zone 3
Zone 3 is made up 4 Flag Areas – B4, B5, B6, B8
B4 has 3 possible routes for 4 Scout Families:
- Windridge & Remington – 4 Flags (___________________ family)
- Canyon Springs – 6 Flags (__________________ family)
- Cumberland – 9 flags – Luptons + another scout family _________________ – Patrick Lupton plans to go out Sunday afternoon and has offered to show where the flags are on all 3 of the B4 routes (1, 2, & 3) His phone is 903-952-1117
B5 – has one route:
4. Cambridge Village & Sleepy Hollow – 5 Flags – (_____________________ family)
B6 has one or maybe two possible routes:
5. Saddleview, Greenwood, Graemont, and Brook Hollow – 8 flags (One family or two ___________________________family)
B8 has one route:
6. Joye Lane Neighborhood and Jamie Drive – off of Rhones Quarter road – 4 flags (One________________________________family)
SO – at best we have routes for 7 families or family pairs. I encourage anyone who is unsure about the process to contact the Luptons and go with Patrick and Cooper this Sunday afternoon to find your flag homes.
Some of you have completed a specific Route before – feel free to take it again since you are familiar with it!! If you are able to put out and pick up flags, pick a route and let me know what it is. Contact Jason Beaton 903 -530-9378 for help getting the church open. Watch for updates when the east side flag room is open as well… Let's all grab a fellow scout, pick a route, and get our flags out by this weekend in time for VETERAN'S DAY!! Thank you to all who have served or had a family member in the armed forces.